If you are facing charges or are under investigation in Brentwood, Tennessee, or Williamson County, Tennessee, and want a lawyer who is a strong advocate for you, your liberty, and your interests, then you need a criminal defense attorney who specializes in criminal cases and who understands the local court system.
Legal Powers has successfully represented numerous individuals facing charges, and under criminal investigation, in Williamson County and specifically in Brentwood. Through these experiences Legal Powers has developed a defensive skill set that is tailored to representing individuals facing charges in the greater Williamson County area.
Having an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Williamson County is a must.
Brentwood is ranked among the top ten safest towns in Tennessee with a violent crime rate of 0.71 crimes per 1,000 residents. That is, in part, because its law enforcement officers and the Williamson County District Attorney’s Office are known for their aggressive law enforcement tactics, investigations, and prosecution of criminal offenses that are alleged to occur in their district.
The legal professionals at Legal Powers, PLLC, will take the time to meet with you one on one to not only get a complete understanding of the facts surrounding your criminal charges but also to know you on an individual level. Your story is much more than a criminal warrant, a case file, or a docket number and we’ll take the time to learn that story.
Legal Powers provides criminal defense representation for those who have been formally charged and also provides pre-criminal charge representation for those who are under investigation but haven’t been formally charged.
If you are under criminal investigation for a crime or if you’ve been charged with a crime then contact Legal Powers today to meet with a professional Brentwood criminal defense lawyer who will take the time to get to know you, will properly evaluate and advise you about the strengths and weaknesses in your case, and who will fight for you.
Under Tennessee law, there are a multitude of crimes that a person could be charged with. Some of the most frequent crimes our clients have been charged with include:
- DUIs: Driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants can have severe consequences on your personal and professional life. At Legal Powers, PLLC we’re experienced in representing clients facing DUI cases.
- Drug Crimes: Crimes that fall into this category include being in possession of, distributing, or manufacturing any type of controlled substance. Convictions related to drug crimes are significant and should not be regarded lightly.
- Sex Crimes: If you’ve been charged with rape, solicitation, prostitution, sexual assault, a conviction may result in years of imprisonment along with potentially being listed on the sex offender registry depending on the crime you’re charged with. Along with the many penalties associated with these crimes, they may also have a serious impact on where you can live and work.
- Violent Crimes: This includes domestic assault, assault, aggravated assault, manslaughter,, kidnapping and several other crimes. There are several different penalties associated with violent crimes depending on the type of crime and its severity.
- White Collar Crimes: These are generally non-violent and typically involve some type of illegal monetary gain. Crimes in this category include mortgage fraud, embezzlement, securities fraud, money laundering, and bribery, to name a few.
These are only a few of the many crimes our clients have been charged with. Our experience extends far beyond the list of crimes above. If you’ve been arrested for or charged with any crime in Tennessee, be sure to contact our firm today for your free consultation.
Building A Strategy For Your Case
It is a difficult and daunting task to navigate the legal system on your own. And it is ill-advised to attempt to do it alone. Building a defense involves a concrete understanding of the facts of your case and an even stronger understanding of the law, the possible defenses, the standards of proof, and several other considerations that define a strong criminal defense.
For example, in the event of a DUI charge, depending on the facts of your case, we may build a strategy that focuses on the unreliability and inaccuracy of the blood alcohol test results from your DUI arrest because of the way it was collected, stored, handled or processed. However, this type criminal defense requires a strong understanding of the rules, regulations, laws, and legal principles that govern the way that type of evidence is supposed to be collected.
There are several different factors that we’ll be taking into consideration as your criminal defense lawyer when working out a strategy for your case. You have the right to defend yourself, and we at Legal Powers are prepared to help you do that.
YOUR BRENTWOOD CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
I’m attorney Ben Powers, founder of Legal Powers, PLLC. I understand that no matter the case, it’s important to understand not only what is alleged to have occurred on the day or night in question but also your goals and your story that is much larger than any individual incident. As a local criminal defense lawyer, I never forget that you’re more than just a docket number, and the impact that being charged or convicted of a crime has on my clients.
I’d like to invite you to speak with me for a free one-on-one consultation about your arrest to discuss you, your case, and my possible criminal defense representation. Call our office at 615.762.8775 today and schedule a time to meet for your consultation.
LET’S GET STARTED
I’m here to help answer your questions. Legal matters can be complicated, allow me to lend a hand to help you with every aspect of your legal needs. I take great pride in using my expertise and look forward to being in contact.